Our Thanks to all the sponsors of our 2014 Lucky Day Show!
• Tris O’Brien – vendor (horse items) and class sponsor
• Pam Taylor – exhibitor and class sponsor
• Joyce Schroeder – sponsored 2 classes
• MissyMo Jamz – Vendor (nail Polish)
• Ann Clausen – sponsored 5 classes!
• Brette Womack – sponsored 2 classes
• Kandice Watts – sponsored 2 classes
• Equine & Canine News – sponsored 3 classes
• Lisa Kurtz, show photographer, donated photos to the club newsletter & website
A big Thank You to the businesses and individuals who donated prizes to our Halloween Haunt Show!
• Equine & Canine News Publication donated the prizes awarded to the High Point
• Hold Your Horses Tack of Agoura donated the prize bags given to the winners
of the costume parade class which were awarded for the cutest, scariest, and
most original costumes. www.holdyourhorsestack.com
• Class sponsors included Linda Stoner, in memory of Zoo, and
Elois Brett-Kress, Perfect Balance Riding Lessons.
Our Thanks to all the sponsors of our Spring Strut Your Stuff Show!
Products donated by corporate sponsors were awarded as gifts:
• Land O’Lakes Purina Feed — www.horse.purinamills.com
Donated nylon backpacks with a Nickermakers horse treat pouch inside each one!
• Cowboy Magic — www.cowboymagic.com
Donated bottles of Detangler and Shine, Green Spot remover, and Body Shine!
Cowboy Magic products are available at Kahoots in Chatsworth, visit their website
Class & Hi-Point Award Sponsors:
• Cantina Arabians, Mike & Stephanie Bennett – Halter and Western Equitation Open
• Lisa Hehr – Western Pleasure Open and a Hi-Point Award
• Westake Village Animal Hospital, Daniel Slaton – Hi-Point Western
• GM Management, Greg Moses – www.gmmanagement.com – Hi-Point Award
• Dawn Kimball and Rock View Ranch – all Trail classes
• Jessica Lackmeyer – sponsored 2 classes
While the AHASFV does not warranty their products, we greatly appreciate the generous donations from businesses. For additional information or coupons available, please visit their websites.
If you would like more information about sponsoring our events, please contact
Teri Gonzalez Reichman, 805-300-9138, or Send E-mail.