Arabian Horse Association San Fernando Valley
NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2016
Welcome to our Equine Community!!!
Dear AHASFV Members, Social Members and Friends,
I’m pleased to announce that we are planning a Holiday Party, and a short general meeting, at Los Toros Restaurant in Chatsworth at 7:00pm on Tuesday, December 20th. We will be providing appetizers and soft drinks for all AHASFV members and volunteers so please mark your calendar and plan to attend. We will also, of course, welcome any new members. Please rsvp by Dec 5th so we can be sure to have enough seating.
Our proposed slate of officers and directors for the new term is as follows:
Ann Marie Rossi – President
Teri Gonzalez Reichman – Vice President
Board of Directors:
Dr. Jane Haven
Ann Marie Rossi
We will accept any new nominations at the December general meeting and give 30 days notice if we need to have an election; otherwise, the entire slate will be approved by acclimation.
We hope to see you at the Burkman clinic and the Holiday party!
Best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful December Holiday Season!
Teri Gonzalez Reichman
AHASFV President 2016
• Please find within our site many of the activities we hold dear and links to many others: ahasfv.org & Event Page info
• Membership: Members of AHASFV join for free, whether you are a social member or competing member. The fees you pay give you voting and AHA competition status. If you need to update your info or renew on the AHA ArabianHorses.org website, visit the AHA membership page…
• For an overview of our club, please see the wonderful article by Past President Meaghan Shaffer:
• Our youth are very successful! Visit our Youth News Section.
• Come to the Burkman Clinic on November 20th.
• Attend our Holiday Party and General meeting on December 20th!
AHASFV Mission Statement
The Arabian Horse Association of the San Fernando Valley is committed to bringing together people interested in advancing and promoting the Arabian and Half-Arabian horse by conducting, encouraging, and aiding exhibits or shows, clinics, and trail rides, and to cooperate with other organizations to improve general equestrian activities.